Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan

Have you ever had a secret? A secret so great you can't tell anybody in the world even your best friend or mom and dad. Well a group of 4 teenagers named Ray, Julie, Helen, and Barry do and someone knows now too. It all started one day when Julie got a mysterious letter in the mail. And in the mail there were the words I know what you did last summer. Julie gets freaked and calls here best friends Helen and Barry. They think it is a prank from Ray until the others receive something about the secret too. I think this is one of the best books I've read in a long time and I would recommend this book to people who like suspense and thrills when they read.

Reviewed by Joseph ~ 7th Grade

Lexile 760

No comments:

Post a Comment