Friday, January 11, 2013

Goosebumps: The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb

This book is about a boy that goes on a vacation and his parents leave him with his uncle in Egypt. This boy’s uncle has a daughter a couple months older then he is and she acts like a mother to him and teases him the whole time. So one day they go into the Pyramid and something bad happens. If you want to know read this awesome book, I really recommend it. My favorite part of the book was when the boys cousin always scares him in the book and sometimes he gets a heart attack. I can connect to this book because when I saw the cover at first it looked not that good. But when I read the first page of the book the letters just sunk into my mind and I was so into this book because it has lots of action and adventure and horror.

Reviewed by Patryk - 7th Grade

Lexile 620

No comments:

Post a Comment