Sunday, November 24, 2013

One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies by Sonya Sones

The book I read, One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies is a good book. I would recommend this book to a lot of people. But if I had to choose two set of people it would be people who like drama and romance. The genre of the book would be drama and romance fiction. This is why I recommended people who like drama and romance. I would recommend this book to people who like drama because this book is about a girl, who is dragged 3,000 miles away from her home from Boston to California to stay with her dad because her mother has died. Another genre of it would be romance. I think this because in the book it says that when she was dragged away her boyfriend Ray was sad and promised he would visit (and he didn't). I give this book a thumbs up. The reason I give this book a thumbs up is because it has long vocabulary. Also because it has the most best ending ever, (not telling). I love this book and I'm sure you will too if you read it. So please try to read the book I know that you will love it!


Reviewed by Yinka ~ 6th Grade

Lexile 820

No comments:

Post a Comment