Friday, January 17, 2014

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck by Jeff Kinney (Series Book 8)

I thought that the book was a amazing book. This book was filled with twist and turns you will never guess, so if you assume something will happen you will have to be pretty lucky to guess what it is. Also I liked how the book included many new characters to learn about and to see what affects they will have on greg heffleys life. This book also includes many new crazy things that will happen to greg. I also liked how long this book was, so for me this book wasn't to long and it wasn't to short so I read it at the speed that I thought was good for me. Another thing that I liked about the book was the story line, the story of what greg heffley is doing is fun, funny, nail biting, and scary so you have mixed feelings about the book and the characters. So if you want to read a book that is a book about different things and that will give you mixed feelings then I would recommend this book.

Reviewed by a 6th Grader

Lexile 1020

No comments:

Post a Comment