Thursday, December 19, 2013

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini (Series Bk. 4)

In this this book the main characters Eragon, Saphira, Roran, and Arya go out to fight and kill an evil king named Galbatorix. They take all the cities that are at the king’s command. Eragon, Saphira, Roran, and Arya go on many different adventures and battle many different magical creatures.

I recommend this book to people who really like fantasies, action, and fiction. I recommend this book to kids in 6th-9th grade. I don’t recommend this book for little kids because it is hard and there is lot of death. I really enjoyed this book. This book has a lot of twists which I really liked and has a very happy ending after a lot of violence. However I wish it was shorter.


Reviewed by Cameron ~ 6th Grade

Lexile 1010

No comments:

Post a Comment