Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I Survived: The Great Chicago Fire, 1871 by Lauren Tarshis


I Survived: The Great Chicago Fire, 1871 is about the Great Chicago Fire that happened in 1871. Oscar is the main character of this book and his unique quality is being brave during the book Oscar brought out on how he was brave. I learned that fires are dangerous even when you have the best fire department in the world. This book changed the way I see Chicago, when I go to Chicago it is awesome and I never thought that such an important city can be destroyed now I know that huge cities like Chicago can get destroyed. The genre of this book is Historical Fiction. I enjoyed this book because it was about Chicago and how Chicago was in the old days. I recommend this book to people that like Chicago, History, or disasters that happened on the world.

Reviewed by Constantine ~ 6th Grade

Lexile 730

1 comment: