Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Prisoner B-3087 by Alan Gratz


Prisoner B-3087 is about a normal Polish family living in a small town that's in Poland. Then one day in their town a team of Nazi soldiers and tanks and came to their town and held their town occupied under forced Nazi rules during WWII. The main character's name is Yanek and he doesn't posses any unique qualities. In Prisoner B-3087 I didn't really learn anything new in the story. It also didn't change the way I think of WWII. In my opinion people who like WWII would love Prisoner B-3087. Also in my opinion I think this book would be a ten out of ten. The funny part about the book is when Yanek thought he was about to be gassed but instead of gas cold frigid water came out of the old shower head. The sad part in the book was when the people Yanek knew were all taken away or brutally murdered by the Nazi.

Reviewed by Alec ~ 6th Grade

Lexile 760

No comments:

Post a Comment