Thursday, February 28, 2013

Justin Case: School, Drool, and Other Daily Disasters by Rachel Vail

It starts out where Justin who is in the 3rd grade and he is a worry wart. Justin gets a teacher named Ms. Termini and he does not know if she will like him or not. Justin meets a kid named Xavier and his friend Gianni and they nominate Justin for the student council. He also plays the violin and he plays baseball. Which he is not very good at. He loses his favorite stuffed animal who is a dog named Wingnut and he can't find him for a long time. He gets a dog Named Qwerty and he is afraid of dogs but he grows into it.  I liked this book because I can really relate to Justin because I am afraid of dogs to and because I am kind of a worry wart to. Even though he is in the 3rd grade and I am in the 6th I feel like we are in the same grade. I also am scared of loud noises and banging.

Reviewed by Charlie ~ 6th Grade

Lexile 790

No comments:

Post a Comment