Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Genius Files: Mission Unstoppable by Dan Gutman


Two twins- Coke and Pepsi were two regular kids until one day they had to make an option to either die or jump off a cliff. This was because maniacs were trying to kill them. Thankfully a lady that day saved their lives. Coke and Pepsi went home confused and still recovering. Soon after their family went on a road trip because their aunt is getting married. Coke and Pepsi thought the ride was over and forgot about the whole thing until they were attacked again. But their parents don't know because it's safer that way. They also have to decipher messages they receive. There are 3 books, read them if you want to know if they survive and how they do.

I enjoyed this book because of the action, suspense, adventure and surprises. Plus this book is one of my favorites and I recommend this book to anyone who is up for an interesting book. I hope you get the chance to read it.

Reviewed by Angel ~ 6th Grade

Lexile 730

3 comments:

  1. This sound like a wonderful book. I will read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absoltly love this book. I am waiting for the third one. I can wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete