Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Sneetches and Other Stories by Dr. Seuss

I really liked your book, The Sneetches. This is one of the bestest books I have ever read.

My fifth grade teacher read this book to me. When I got to sixth grade my language arts teacher told us that we had to look through our literature book and read a story and write a letter to the author of the story, that is when I saw the Sneetches.

In the beginning, the star belly sneetches treated the plain belly sneetches some what differently than they treat them selves. I think that the star belly sneetches is mean and need to be taught a lesson from the plain belly sneetches for being so judgmental.

In the middle of the story, Sylvester McMonkey McBean comes with a machine that can make the plain belly sneetches have stars. So when the plain belly sneetches went in and came out they had stars. The star belly sneetches didn't like the plain belly sneetches having stars like them so they said ''Stars are no longer in style.'' So sylvester said that they can go through his star off machine. So they went through and when they came out they didn't have stars. So the plain belly sneetches did the same.

So since they couldn't tell which sneetch was which they decided that a sneetch is a sneetch!

Reviewed by Ariyah ~ 6th Grade


No comments:

Post a Comment